Western Sydney Speech Pathology provides individualised, evidence based speech pathology assessment and therapy for children who have difficulties with:
- Pronunciation or being understood by others
- Using the correct words in a sentence
- Understanding others
- Following instructions
- Not speaking as much as expected for their age
- Stuttering, repeating words, or getting ‘stuck’ on words
- Reading and spelling
- Understanding what they read
- The sound or volume of their voice
Our therapists are also experienced in supporting children with a diagnosed developmental delay or disability, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Intellectual or cognitive difficulties
If you are unsure whether your child needs a speech pathology assessment, call us to chat with one of our therapists.
For more information, click on the buttons below.