By booking with Western Sydney Speech Pathology, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment for Face-to-Face Speech Pathology Services
You agree to pay for the service provided by Western Sydney Speech Pathology within two weeks from the date of service. Invoices that are paid after the two-week due-date may incur a 10% surcharge.
- Payment for Speech Pathology Reports
Speech Pathology reports must be paid for in advance. A speech pathology report is individualised, it cannot be returned. Please note it takes up to two weeks to generate a report.
Cancelling an appointment
- If you cannot attend an appointment, it is your responsibility to notify us of any changes or cancellations. To avoid cancellation fees, we require you to notify us at least 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment. To notify us, call us on (02) 9622 1616.
- In the event that sufficient notice is not given or you do not attend your scheduled appointment, Western Sydney Speech Pathology reserves the right to charge up to the full fee for the cancelled or missed appointment.
Keeping your appointment time
- Western Sydney Speech Pathology reserves the right to refuse regular after school timeslots (3.30 to 4.30pm Monday – Friday) to patients who cancel 3 or more times within any 3 month period.
- In the event of (a) above, we reserve the right to move your regular appointment to a timeslot outside of 3.30 to 4.30pm Monday – Friday.